Release, let go, of what you no longer wish to carry and create inner space. The ability to truly let go for once and for all. Surrender. The courage and trust to really surrender. Believing you are where you are meant to be. Relief. Physically letting go of tension. Places in the body holding tension, will relax, release the tension and drain it out gently, while the message of your body will be seen and heard. Magnify your purpose. Clarity in what your calling is, what you are here to experience and bring, and this becoming more clear and within reach. Freedom. A sense of ultimate freedom from the core of your Being. Limitless, Spacious, Free, in all levels of awareness.
The experience of smell is very personal, but just to give you an idea, we have expressed our own scent experiences for you.
Warm spicy sweetness.
These smells give a sense of something sacred, like being at a ritual. A mild smell of incense, cleansing all old stagnant energies. It also has a slight minty smell to it with a touch of sweetness. This oil blend invites me to open up to more possibilities than I can imagine or think up with my human mind, and go beyondu2026
You can apply these oils wherever your intuition and guidance leads you to.
Here are just some suggestions, so you can feel for yourself with each oil blend where the best place is each time. Remember though, don’t limit yourself and stay open for different ideas.
– Places on your body you feel are in need of healing, loving energy or tension release
– The center of the soles of your feet
– Underneath your big toe (and other reflexology points)
– Behind your knees (lymph nodes area)
– The base of your spine
– Just below your navel
– Around your solar plexus
– On your Heart center area
– At the base of your throat (below Adam’s apple)
– Your Wrists
– On your temples
– On the middle of your forehead
– Behind your ears (lymph nodes area)
– The back of your neck, base, center
(Almond – sesame – olive oil)
Idaho Blue Spruce